Alloy wheels have increasingly become THE fashion accessory for modern cars and when new, they really enhance the look of a car, adding quality, style and value to your vehicle. Alloy wheel manufacturers have developed an increasingly complex range of designs and colour styles to meet customer demands however alloy is intrinsically softer than steel wheels so therefore damages far easier.
- One of the UK market leaders in the repair, straightening and full refurbishment of all types of alloy wheels to such a degree that often what customers thought were un-repairable wheels we can return back to their former glory.
- We are not interested in offering a “smart repair” service as we firmly believe without stripping the wheel fully you cannot properly check for stress cracks and repair any metal damage that has occurred.
- Our policy is to completely strip and fully refurbish all alloys checking for metal damage and repairing them where safe to do so, including straightening, welding and then completely re-powder coating the whole wheel often to a higher specification than the original finish, at a very competitive cost compared to our competitors and smart repairers.
- Balancing, valve fitting and tyre fitting are very reasonably priced and included in our quotes and not “added on” as a surprise expensive extra! Check with our competitors what the “complete package price” is including valves etc?
- Auto Wheels Ltd have a large area of secure garaging on site for corporate and private customers requiring that extra personal touch & operate a collection and delivery service across the South of the UK.